Since iOS 7 is here, that has become more difficult to set a picture as wallpaper – we have to make more steps before wallpaper is on our lockscreen. Here is the step by step guide with pictures to help everyone to set a picture from camera roll as wallpaper for your iPhone.
1. To pick a saved picture (from device camera or web) open standard iOS 7 Application “Photos” by tapping on it`s icon.
2. All pictures you save or take get into “Camera Roll” album. Your photos and images can be also sorted by date: then pick a year, month or day when your image was taken or saved.
3. Pick an image you want to set as wallpaper:
4. Next step is pressing a little blue square with an arrow from inside of it, in the bottom left corner under your image.
5. This means that your image was selected (this step was not present in iOS 6) and now you can press the blue word “Next” in the upper right corner above your image.
6. Screen gets a bit gray and menu appears. Menu has two lines, the bottom line has gray icons and is scrollable. We need to scroll it to the left.
7. Pick the icon with little iPhone and title “Use as Wallpaper”.
8. After that you`ll see the preview with clock and date: this is how your image will look on the locked screen. If you want to zoom it (set for example only the nose of a dog as wallpaper) – pinch the image with two fingers.
If you like the result – press “Set” button in the bottom right corner of your future lock screen.
9. Now you can decide whether to use this image only for lock screen, only for home screen (when you see App icons) or as a background for both.
10. Ready! You can enjoy the new wallpaper!
11. (Optional step) To thet this dog and other cute designer`s wallpapers you can use Ascha Walls App